Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Random Thoughts...

"I'm a creep.....I'm a weirdo....what the hell am I doing here?"

Listening to Radiohead in my small dim room, on a rock in the middle of the Mediterranean ocean, I am thinking about my future. My dreams. I have a quote on my mind by Houston Spencer - "If your dreams don't scare you every time you think about them, then they're not big enough". I dream about New York City, the skyscrapers brushing the sky, touching the stars. I'm scared, but I too want to soar through the heights, feel a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction fill my entire being. I would love, more than anything else in the world, to work in New York City as a journalist. Was searching online today and found a three month internship with NBC.

I want this more than anything else in the world.

A few months ago, I was so confused. I didn't know where to go, what I wanted to with myself or my life. I might as well have hurled myself off a cliff for all I cared.
But not anymore.

Maybe this is kind of tedious for a post. It is late and I have to wake up around 5am tomorrow. I also have a news report to write and a feature about students at University. But I just felt like commenting that I feel happy and determined; because I know which way the wind is blowing, at least for now.
So, I will adjust my sails. Smoothly, over the rhythmic waves, my ship will sail,
flowing over the golden liquid path to the sun.

8/04/2010

1 comment:

  1. hey nuts!!
    i like it!! :D
    looking forward to read more stuff!!

    keep it up and a massive good luck for your dream to become accomplished!! :DD

    love love,
    Marisabelle :DDDD

    btw, when ur going to NY... expect me to come and visit you 1 time or another!!!! haha! =DDD

    ReplyDelete

Followers